If you are a reporter, journalist or blogger, please use this form to get a fast response from AngelPad.
1 Step 1
- Facts about AngelPad (as of July 2016)
- AngelPad was launched in 2010 by (husband and wife-team) Thomas Korte, a long-time Google Product Manager and Carine Magescas, a former e-commerce entrepreneur
- In 2015 and again in 2016, MIT’s Seed Accelerator Survey ranked AngelPad the No.1 U.S. Accelerator and Platinum Tier. In 2012, Forbes named AngelPad a TOP 5 Global Accelerator
- To date, AngelPad has launched over 130 companies in 10 cohorts. In aggregate AngelPad companies have raised over $550M in venture funding
- Mopub (AngelPad Fall 2010) is one of the largest exit for an Accelerator to date – Twitter acquired Mopub in September 2013 for $350M, at TWTR’s IPO the value of the acquisition was over $700m
- AngelPad’s most successful companies include Postmate (valued at $500m), Crittercism, Vungle, Coverhound, Kinnek – each valued at over $100m.
- AngelPad is based in San Francisco and New York City
- Strictly VC called AngelPad “the Anti-YCombinator” in a recent feature