If you are a reporter, journalist or blogger, please use this form to get a fast response from AngelPad.
1 Step 1
- Facts about AngelPad (as of June 2017)
- AngelPad was launched in 2010 by husband-and-wife team Thomas Korte, a long-time Google Product Manager and Carine Magescas, a former e-commerce entrepreneur
- In 2017, MIT’s Seed Accelerator Rankings Project ranked AngelPad the highest Tier -Platinum Plus. The only other program ranked Platinum Plus is Y-Combinator
- In 2015 and again in 2016, MIT’s Seed Accelerator Survey ranked AngelPad the No.1 U.S. Accelerator and Platinum Tier. In 2012, Forbes named AngelPad a TOP 5 Global Accelerator
- To date, AngelPad has launched over 130 companies in 10 cohorts. In aggregate AngelPad companies have raised over $800M in venture funding
- Mopub (AngelPad Fall 2010) is one of the largest exit for an Accelerator to date – Twitter acquired Mopub in September 2013 for $350M, at TWTR’s IPO the value of the acquisition was over $700m
- AngelPad’s most successful companies include Postmates, Vungle, Coverhound, Kinnek, Iterable, Periscope Data, Drone Deploy – each valued at over $100m.
- AngelPad is based in San Francisco and New York City
- Strictly VC called AngelPad “the Anti-YCombinator” in a recent feature